Set of resources based on a song designed to teach how to describe one's daily routine in Spanish.
Official Website: www.caliso.co.uk
YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/edZ3c8
Por la mañana
me despierto temprano
después me levanto, me ducho, me visto, me peino
luego desayuno y me lavo los dientes
para irme a la escuela, a la escuela.
Por la tarde
vuelvo de la escuela
después hago mis deberes
luego ceno, veo la televisión y me divierto con mi familia
finalmente, finalmente me acuesto.
Music in form of songs is one of the most memorable and fun ways of introducing, practising and revising new vocabulary in a foreign language.
This set includes:
- one MP3 song
- one animation of the song with pictures and subtitles (great for karaoke),
- one worksheet based on the lyrics to train your students literacy skills and to assess their understanding of the lyrics
- solutions to the activities on the worksheet
- lyrics of the song with further teaching and learning ideas
Resources for LA RUTINA DIARIA
Posted onApril 23, 2013byspanishplans
Teaching a unit about la Rutina Diaria? Here’s some resources for your Spanish classroom for this Reflexive Verb unit:
Dibujos y Fotos
- Showing the Solecitos Sr. Cepillo video? Make your own giant toothbrush from a meterstick. Read about making reflexive verbs fun.
- Grammatical Explanation of using reflexive verbs with this complete lesson plan. Great price for a 22 pages of various activities to cover this unit.
- Day in the Life of Project: Have students choose a famous person and narrate what their day looks like.
*This idea came from Teaching Spanish w. Comprehensible Input blog and has 7 ideas for Teaching Reflexive Verbs
Any good resources you use in your class? Find any other good memes utilizing reflexive verbs? Please share in the comments section!
About spanishplansSpanish Teacher in Chicago. Have studied or traveled to Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Spain, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Argentina, and Uruguay. Have taught level 1 at middle and high school levels. Degree in Spanish and Master's in Teaching and Leadership. Blogger www.SpanishPlans.org
View all posts by spanishplans →
This entry was posted in Lesson Plans, Resources and tagged memes, tiras comicas, verbos reflexivos. Bookmark the permalink.